Saturday, April 7, 2007

My layout.

My layout for the challenges I am doing between alice (link in my sidebar)

I am having super fun with this.

If you would like to be involved with the challenges that Alice and I are doing just e-mail either of us and you can join in the fun. It is great to be challenged to use products that you already have in your stash, I am putting a huge dent in my stash and I am loving it cause it makes me feel better about buying it all knowing that it is going to some sort of use.

anyway this layout was my challenge which was.
using something metal, using peppermint green, brown and white, using the sewing machine, scalloped edges and um i think that was it.. loL!
I loved using these colours together, it was so much fun and such an interesting colour scheme in the sense that brown is a really dark colour mixed with the really pale white and green. I will definetley use this one again. I love mixing up interesting colour combos, more to come... lol!

Anyway for my layout:

3 comments:

Ally said...

wow Kayla this looks fantastic! I have finished mine too! Will take a pic and post it up tomorrow!!! Was a fantastic challenge!!!!

Kayla Renee said...

thanks alice. the pic isn't that great cause the scanner was being dodgy and it was a bit dark for a pic so i had to use flash :-( oh well you get the gist. :-)

Miriam Kaye said...

Gorgeous layout Kayla, and I love your new look blog too - very nice :D
Hope you have a fab weekend!