Monday, April 23, 2007

I love autumn!!!!

I really love autumn, it is my favourite season. I have completed 2 autumn pages today. They are using the autumn photos that I took the other day,

Well there will be no scrapping from me tomorrow as I am going into town all day so won't be around till night time and even then it will be scarce as I am becoming quite the TV addict I don't want to be. I am also goaling for half and hour on the treadmill at 6km an hour that should give me 3 kms. ;-)


Talk soon
Love
Kayla xo

3 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Hi Kayla! Great layouts girl! I've tagged you on my blog - hope you don't mind!

Ally said...

wow kayla these look fantastic! I especially love the first one!!! another one of your pages which I want to scraplift when I finally get some more time to scrap!

Nicole said...

Hey Kayla, Sorry to do this but YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED by me too. Check out my Blog for the details. If it's the same Tag just combined them :)

Nicole