Wednesday, April 25, 2007

i've been tagged!!!

I have been tagged by Nicole and Chris.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I am scared of balloons, I hate them! not so much when they are new, but when they are old. lol!

2. When answering questions I always have to write out the question

3. My clothes are all divided into season. Embarrasing I know. he he..

4. I hate messy floors, I am always vacuming and mopping to keep them clean

5. I hate hanging washing out so much that I just use the dryer

6. I have a huge teddy collection cause I used to collect them

7. I can sit for hours playing crosswords.

Ok I tag Alice, Gabbie, ,Miriam, Donna, Belinda, Liz and Yvette. Can't wait for yours. he he...

3 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

I hate balloons too! Well, sure they're pretty, but I am TERRIFIED of them popping! I used to hate balloon races etc at parties when I was little.

Thanks for the tag. I'm doing it right now!

Nicole said...

I love your little bits about your self. Couple things we are the same, couple way different. It's so good to see what everyone else writes.

Miriam Kaye said...

Thanks for the tag Kayla ;)