Monday, April 16, 2007

finally my easter page

okay this is the page from alice and i's challenge a couple of weeks ago, it is also for the Karens Scrappin' Kupbard monthly challenge, alice and I challenged each other to get the monthly challenge and the design team challenge done. My entry for the design team challenge was the black and white A4 layout I posted here a while ago, this one is for the monthly challengeI had a good time spending the day with my sister, I got lots of cool scrappin goodies at my LSS with my voucher and didn't even spend the whole thing :-0

I am going to be doing some more creating tonight before I go swimming. :-)

Cya

kayla xxoo

1 comment:

Ally said...

Wow Kayla this page is really pretty!!! I love the soft colours and the way this one turned out! Well done!