Monday, April 16, 2007

2 scrapbooking pages to share

The first is for a challenge that one of the members of the DT set over at Karens Scrappin Kupboard on the weekend, it was colour combo challenges and I did the blue and the brown
The second is for mine and Alice's blog, it is for the very first healthy scrappers scrappin' challenge over at healthy scrappers
the journalling for this page is on pull out tags underneath the photo because it is pretty personal.
Be sure to go and check out the cool new blog we have created and take part in some of the awesome challenges. :-) (there are prizes to!!) ;-)
In other news I am planning to have a day of scrapbooking as well as spending time with my older sister who doesn't live at home any more so she has come over for the day (so what if it was to use the internet) he he...
She is taking me into town to use my voucher at my LSS which will be super fun, don't know what I am going to buy. I am also hoping to get snappy with the camera.

Talk soon

Kayla xxoo

1 comment:

Ally said...

aww these are really cute! Love them!!! I like the pic of you laughing!