Sunday, March 18, 2007



This is my new toy, I really love it, it is the paper tagger from around the block. I got the starter kit today and it came with the gun thing heaps of the tag things and all this really cool stuff to try it out with, i think it had; 3 epoxy tags, heaps of white eyelets, a fabric tag, and I think it had 3 chipboard flowers.
This tool is so much fun and I would definetley reccommend it to anybody. Below is a layout I have created using the paper tagger, the title if you can see has been tagged on there.



These are the cupcakes that I made today. Very yummy I might add. They were delicious, it was a bit of a practice run as I have to make lots of blue ones for ANZ next week as they are having blue week and cause my mum works there she asked me if I could make some. :) I was happy that she asked me.

This weekend I have been very *naughty, naughty* when it comes to scrapbooking supplies as I spent $113.00 yesterday and $76.00 today, That is just in one weekend. It is a bit shocking, hopefully I will be all set for a while, but that did include the paper tagger which is a really cool tool and I got so many brads it is unbelievable, but I use brads all the time so it's not like i'm not going to use them.

Job front...........zero, got a few more jobs that I am going to apply for tommorrow though and although I don't receive any benefits from centrelink they are going to assist me in getting a job *shock horror* that has got to be the first time I have heard of centrelink being helpful :)

I have a whole scrapbook to finish by the end of the week, so I am going to be scrapbooking away. :)

I will keep this blog updated as I scrap :) might even post some more techniques just cause I feel like it :)

Kayla xxoo

No comments: