Saturday, March 31, 2007

tag!!!

a BIG tag from Gabbie's blog :-)

YOU…
a cuddler? yes i love giving people hugz :-)
A morning person? sometimes, depends if I have had enough sleep hehe..
Are you a perfectionist? yes, i got this from my dad
Talented? I like to think so, everyone has their talents anyway
In your pajamas? no actually for once, i am wearing a new top :)
Left handed? no
LAST….
friend you saw: Sarah
Sent text: would have been a very long time ago (don't have a mobile) and it would have been matt
LAST NIGHT…..
wore:pyjamas
made: a noodle box
and watched: home and away
got any plans: to scrapbook
FAVOURITE…
number: 36
color: green
season: autumn
CURRENTLY….
missing: Matt
needing: to scrapbook
wanting: to own a scrapbook shop :-)
Q’s and A’s
q:first thing you did this morning: hmm.. made hot chocolate and hot cross buns
q: last thing you ate: choc chip hot cross bun
q: do you have anything bothering you? um.. no, not that i can think of
q: what’s the last movie you saw?: memoirs of a geisha
q: where is the last place you went? Kmart (found some awesome tops)
q: do you wish upon stars? nope
q: are you a friendly person?: yes, unless someone is abrupt or rude lmao!
q: where did you sleep last night?: in my bed
q: what color shirt are you wearing? black
q: when was the last time you really cried? last weekend at my family reunion
q: what was your last thought before you went to sleep last night? I need to scrapbook lol!
q: what are you about to do? get off the computer and scrapbook
q: if you could drink anything right this second, what would it be? a midori with lemonade and 2 ice cubes (dreaming!!)
q: what’s your job position called? Studying lol! and seeking employment that doesn't exist
q: what’s your favorite month(s)? December (christmas and my birthday) January (holidays)
q: what was your elementary school’s mascot? um... i don't know, it had some sentence in french though.
q: what’s your favorite bottled water? have to be mount franklin through and through
q: what were you doing at 9pm last night? on the internet
q: did you attend your high school prom?yes, it wasn't long ago and i loved it :-)
q: did you go to someone else’s prom? no
q: do you prefer coffee or tea? coffee with lots of sugar :-)
q: something to read within 5 feet? hmm.. don't know just stick to my magazines (scrapbooking)
q: how much french do you know? a little bit am desperate to know more though
q: ever crash a car, been in an accident?I have been in the car when my dad crashed into another car (not nice!) no injuries though. I was young and crashed my dads car into the letter box and flattened it, i suppose that counts
q: do you look good in yellow? i've never really worn it :-0
q: do you sing? in the shower LMAO!
q: ever sing in public? I have unfortunetley
q: least favorite color? mustard (unfortunetley had to lie to my sister and tell her that she looked great in a mustard colour top today)
q: ever had dippin dots? ok??
q: how many driving tickets have you had? None, only on my learners
q: do you own your own house? nope still live with rents
q: at what age did you/do you want to get married? im not married but invision myself getting hitched in my late twenties if mr. perfect comes along
q: have you ever been married? nope
q: how many kids do you have/want? no more than 2, but would be happy with 1

phew.

No comments: