Monday, March 5, 2007

scrapbook storage

Yay! I was so excited when I managed to find a set of draws like this in Kmart. They are 12x12. i love them. I am really beginning to sift through all my scrappin stuff and sort it out. I just have to do my scraps and my stickers now, so everything will be all organised and easy to move for when I move into my new scrapbooking room.
Nothing much has been happening today, I had a nice sleep in and then I went to the library to check out some books I needed for my studying :) whilst my sister dealt with Centrelink. I then went to Kmart to get um... can't remember and ended up buying these draws. :) and then tonight I went to visit Felix the cutest toddler EVER!! xxoo. Tonight I had an hour of swimming which turned into an hour of pegging balls at each other, oh well! it was fun.
Gotta fly
Bonne Nuit!
Kayla xxoo

No comments: