Tuesday, March 6, 2007

job interviews

ok so today i had a really really interesting job interview at the call centre.
I got there and we had to fill out lots of forms to start off with including the police check one and then we had like a group thing where we did a spelling test and a geography test and then we grouped up into pairs and had to ask questions which we had to remember that was a bit hard on the memory and then we had to say all the stuff out to the group.
we then put headsets on and listened in on the other workers there taking their calls (it's an inbound call centre which does directory assistance so people call them) it was actually really fun and then we had a one on one interview which was actually pretty good.
So overall it was an allright time, I didn't get out of there until about 3 hours later but atleast that took up most of my day. I'll hear about that job very soon. I have another job interview tomorrow for a receptionist at a real estate agents. I really really want a job at the moment.
Well i am going to try and get some scrapbooking done tonight. GTG
Ta ta
Kayla xxoo

No comments: