Thursday, March 8, 2007



I Have had a lot of fun creating today, it seems to happen after every visit to a scrap store. I did find a new scrap store today called Kylie's card craft it is a fantastic shop. I bought lots of acrylic stamps with an acrylic block. I also bought one of those heidi swapp roller stamps.
I am absolutely loving scrapbooking at the moment. I am just raking to get into my new scrapbook room, just waiting for my sis to move out, which is next week,I am starting her packing for her. I don't want her to move out but I am looking forward to my own space. I wish I could have her here and have my own space. She seems to think I want her to move out but I really don't.
I had a job interview thing today and it went really really well so hopefully fingers crossed I may have a job REALLY soon. fingers crossed xxxxxx. Anyway until then.
Ta ta
Kayla :):):)

No comments: