Wednesday, March 14, 2007

exhausted!!!






















Okay so today has been very exhausting as I took apart my bed and vacumed and moved all my scrapbooking stuff into my new room. It was a very hard job and the harder thing is that it is not even nearly finished. :(
Anyway I posted some pictures of a piano stool I altered yesterday basically just stuck everything on with mod podge and then sealed it with mod podge as well :) It was fun and now the stool doesn't look so boring. :)
I hope to post some pictures of my new scraproom really soon as hopefully it should be finished tonight :)
Well maybe tomorrow cause I have to pick up some card tables and some chairs so I can finish it off, I also want a shelf for my rubber stamps.
Anyway I'll leave it at that. :)

:)Kayla

No comments: