Tuesday, March 13, 2007

cards i have made!!




I have been very busy making lots of cards this weekend, it's really good to use up some of your extra supplies making special handmade gifts for people.
I am hoping to hear about a successful job next week and then just maybe i might be able to buy my laptop and WACOM tablet I want and then I may start sketching my layout sketches on the computer and just maybe might share some on here.
Scrapbooking wise I really have to get some more layouts done today as I have my Nan's 80th birthday fastly approaching, so fast that I am going to have to be scrapbooking every day just to get it done :(
There's nothing wrong with scrapbooking every day but I don't know how i'm going to work under the pressure. I also have a lot of school work to do, I have a draft due in tomorrow which I have barely started so that is definetley next on the to do list.
My older sister has been moving all her stuff out today, so I will officially have my own scrap room in 2 weeks. I think I move into my new scraproom on the 27th as I have to leave it clear with the pull out bed in it for another 2 weeks as my Uncle and Aunty are coming to stay and so they need that bed, everyone is coming from everywhere for my Nan's 80th. So for about a week we are going to be landed with LOTS of visitors. It doesn't really worry me though. :)
Well I have to go, scrapbooking to do, homework to do and lots of CLEANING to do :(
Toodles,
Kayla xxxooo

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

These cards are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comments!

Mrs Adept said...

Love your cards~!! Hope to see LOTS more cards. :)