Sunday, February 25, 2007

More scrappin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i am now 16 years old and this is my christening from when i was less than 1 year old. I look so cute in my little christening outfit, an outfit that we still own today :).
This page was inspired by Elsie Flannigan who recently (well sort of recently) posted sketches on her blog and this was one of the sketches i adapted and I am in love with it cause all the patterned paper strips were scraps and i absolutely LOVE using up my scraps.
I also used up some of my buttons (which at this rate i am going to have to use them on every layout i do to get rid of them) oh well i love them!!!
I also used a cheap way of lettering (acrylic paint and foam stamps!) and then i added a layer of glitter over the top and outlined them with a white gel pen.

Although the scan is not very good I have stamped with rubber stamps and acrylic paint directly onto the photo.

I had a lot of fun creating this layout and can't wait until i get to use all the elsie sketches. :):)

Having fun.

Kayla xxoo

1 comment:

gabbie said...

oh wow, love this! l just sold my elsie book too, l wish l'd kept it now :-)